Veratron VMH 70 7" Sunlight Readable IPS TFT Touchscreen Display [B00129201]Regular price $1,132.99 Sale price $1,019.69 Save $113.30
VMH 70 7" Sunlight Readable IPS TFT Touchscreen Display
The best-in-class VMH 70 display is designed to manage large amounts of complex data, and thanks to its real-time operating system it ensures full control of vital engine information immediately after power up.
Easily configured to display information from up to four engines when connected to NMEA2000 or two engines via J1939 or analog inputs simultaneously, it has a large possible setting. This allows users to group similar items such as single or dual engines, battery performance, fuel, water, waste, tank level, rudder and trim, onboard systems, navigation, and weather if desired.
The device has an integrated light sensor that adjusts for easy reading without eye strain, no matter how bright or dark the conditions and two camera inputs allow one to control the engine compartment during navigation and keep an eye on the main deck while maneuvering.
The embedded NMEA 2000 gateway brings all the sensor readings and alarms to your external multi-functional display, saving the cost of an additional converter.
- Veratron VMH premium instruments series
- 7" sun-readable IPS TFT touchscreen display
- Slim panel installation profile
- Mineral glass front lens
- Reliably operating in high-temperature environments
- IPX7 protection rating (exposed device)
- NMEA 2000 certified
- Fully configurable analog inputs for direct sensor connections with NMEA 2000 gateway
- Customizable startup screen
- Dual SAE J1939 CAN ports
- Easily customizable GUI screens
- Nominal Voltage - 12/24v
- Operating Voltage - 9-32v
- Housing - Aluminum case, mineral glass front lens
- Mounting - Front panel mount via mounting kit
- Connectors - 2x Molex MX-150, 12 pins, 1x DeviceNet M12, 5 pins (NMEA 2000), 2x TE SuperSeal 1.5, 3 pins (EasyLink), 1x M12, 4 pins (Video)
- Compliance - CE, UKCA, Reach, RoHS
In the Box:
- VMH 70 Display
- Sun Cover
- Panel mounting kit
- Engine 1 power and data cable
- Engine 2 data cable
- EasyLink extension cable
*Sold as an IndividualThis product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Box Set: No
- Gauge Size: 7"
- Gauge Type: Multifunction
- Series: VMH
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24v
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 12"L WT: 3 lbs
- UPC: 7640190290084
Owner's Manual (pdf)