Lewmar V700 Vertical Windlass - 12V Regular price $1,446.95 Sale price $939.95 Save $507.00
V700 Vertical Windlass - 12V (Windlass only)
With 100% 316 stainless steel housing and a sleek flush-mount design that hides the motor down below, the V700 is one of the most attractive and durable windlasses on the market. It works at the push of a button and has two built-in features that make it unique - motor protection and anchor lock.
The V700 comes with a gypsy able to accept 1/4 inch chains.
*Does not include contactor or circuit breaker. Windlass ONLY.
- For rope, chain, or combination rodes
- Built-in motor protection and fail-safe anchor lock
- Easy installation
- Fast line speed
- Manual recovery option
- Impact-resistant cover
- Material - Stainless Steel
- Maximum Pull - 700lbs
- Maximum Line Speed - 82'/min
- Maximum Chain Size - 1/4"
- Maximum Rope Size - 1/2"
- Power - 12 V
- Maximum Boat Length - 35'
- Mounting Position - Vertical
- Weight - 14lbs
In the Box:
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
- Chain - Diameter (Inches): .25
- Freefall: Yes
- Rope Diameter (Inches): .5
- Vertical/Horizontal: Vertical
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 8"W x 15"L WT: 20 lbs
- UPC: 743683303036
Owner's Manual (pdf)