Johnson Pump Viking Power 32 Vacuum Pump - 6.3GPM - 12V [10-13373-07]Regular price $571.43 Sale price $322.95 Save $248.48
Compact toilet handling and waste water pump Viking Power Vacuum
The Viking Power Vacuum diaphragm pumps have been designed to meet the rigorous demands of the world's leading manufacturers of boats, recreational vehicles and busses. The Viking Power Vacuum has double check-valves and can therefore also be used in vacuum toilet systems. Naturally, pumping ordinary shower or sink drain water or bilge water is no problem for either pump.
Like the Viking Power 16, this new pump has been engineered with a ball-bearing supported transmission for long service life. The pump can not only be run dry, it can also handle a mixture of air and water without difficulty. The Viking Power 32/Vacuum provides maximum flow of 32 liters per minute and is self-priming up to a height 3.5 (Vacuum) meters.
Although powered by an electric motor, this pump can also be cranked by hand in an emergency. The pump has been designed to prevent the leakage of unpleasant odors; and the Viking Power 32/Vacuum can be installed in a variety of different positions. The Viking Power 32/Vacuum is built to last, yet priced competitively.
- Maximum flow 32 l/min
- Specifically engineered to pump black wastewater
- Uncompromising odor-prevention features
- Whisper quiet operation
- High-impact glass-fiber reinforced nylon body
- Ball-bearing supported transmission
- Non-choke valves - no waste shredding required
- Pump head rotatable 360°
- Double check valves on Viking Power Vacuum
- Self-priming up to 2.5 meters (8.2 feet)
- Can be run dry and can pump air/water mixture
- Robust single diaphragm
- Electric motor with power-out, manual-crank backup
- Complies with ISO 15083 and small craft bilge pump
- Standard for vessels above 12 m (39.4 ft)
- Gallons Per Minute: 6.3 GPM
- Suction Lift (ft.): 11.5'
- Volts: 12v
- Type: Misc
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 11"W x 12"L WT: 12.9 lbs
- UPC: 7330717009618
Owner's Manual (pdf)