Garmin STRIKER Vivid 9sv Fishfinder w/GT52HW-TM [010-02554-00]Regular price $619.99 Sale price $599.99 Save $20.00
STRIKER™ Vivid 9sv Fishfinder with GT52HW-TM
See fish and structure in colorful detail with the STRIKER™ Vivid 9sv fishfinder. This easy-to-use 9” device now features high-contrast color palettes to make it easier to see what’s beneath the surface. It includes a GT52 transducer for best-in-class Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar as well as CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars. High-sensitivity GPS lets you mark hot spots, plan routes and view your boat’s speed. Create and save maps with 1’ contours with built-in Quickdraw Contours software. Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity allows you to connect to the ActiveCaptain® app1 to transfer waypoints, receive smart notifications and access the Garmin Quickdraw™ Community. STRIKER Vivid 9sv includes tilt/swivel mount plus hardware and cable.
- Easy-to-use 9” color fishfinder with new vivid scanning sonar color palettes to easily distinguish fish and structure; tilt/swivel bailmount bracket included
- Includes a GT52 transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars
- High-sensitivity GPS to mark waypoints, create routes and view your boat’s speed
- Includes built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping
- Wi-Fi® connectivity allows you to connect to the ActiveCaptain® app1 to transfer waypoints, receive smart notifications (including software update notifications) and access the Garmin Quickdraw™ Community
1 Requires app on your compatible smartphone paired to the STRIKER™ Vivid 7cv fishfinder; see Garmin.com/ble
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
Plastic, TM or Trolling Motor Transducer, High Wide CHIRP/CHIRP DownVü/SideVü - 455/800kHz, 500W, 12-Pin
GT52HW-TM transducer is perfect for freshwater fishermen who want CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP DownVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar. This transom mount transducer consistently displays clear and crisp fish arches with superior target separation as well as clear definition of structure below and to the side of the boat.
The 12-pin transducer features high wide band CHIRP traditional sonar (150-240 kHz) and has a power rating of 250 W. The CHIRP DownVü and SideVü (455/800 kHz) elements have a power rating of 500 W each (1,500 W total).
GT52HW-TM is ideal for mounting to a trolling motor due to its compact size. For installation, follow the included instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
- Frequency: CHIRP High Wide (150-240 kHz); ClearVü CHIRP 455 kHz (425-485 kHz) & 800 kHz (790-850 kHz)
- Power: Traditional 250 W; ClearVü/SideVu 350 W
- Beamwidth: Traditional (24-16); ClearVü/SideVü (2.0x50 @ 455 kHz) & (1.0x30 @ 800 kHz)
- Maximum depth: Traditional: 800 ft.; ClearVü: 500 ft.; SideVü: 500 ft.
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
- Number of pins: 12-pin
- Cable length: 20 ft.
- Supported deadrise/Transom angles: 0°-70° degree transom
In The Box
- STRIKER Vivid 9sv fishfinder
- GT52HW-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- 12-pin to dual 4-pin transducer adapter cable
- Tilt mount
- Garmin bumper sticker
- Included Transducer: GT52HW-TM
- Screen Size: 9"
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 10"W x 14"L WT: 6.45 lbs
- UPC: 753759270728