Garmin Reactor 40 Hydraulic Autopilot w/GHC 50 Autopilot Instrument [010-02794-00]Regular price $2,249.99
Reactor™ 40 Hydraulic Autopilot with GHC™ 50 Autopilot Instrument
** Not designed to be used with Garmin Smartpump**
Every Captain Needs a Co-Pilot. Designed for powerboats, this Reactor 40 hydraulic autopilot with GHC™ 50 display gives you the extra hand you need, so you can explore paradise worry-free.
- This Reactor 40 corepack is the perfect companion for your hydraulically steered system.
- With its advanced solid-state 9-axis AHRS, you can mount Reactor 40 nearly anywhere, in any orientation. It even reduces power consumption, minimizes heading error, and more.
- Even when you’re pitching or rolling, this autopilot reacts to sea conditions to keep you on course.
- You just want to get on the water, so we made calibration fast and easy. That’s the power of simplicity.
- Control your autopilot from anywhere on your boat by using your compatible Garmin devices, including the Reactor autopilot remote, select quatix® marine smartwatches, and more (requires a compatible Garmin chartplotter or GHC 50 autopilot instrument.)
- Gain more freedom when maneuvering your boat. This corepack allows for optional Shadow Drive technology to automatically disengage the autopilot when you turn the wheel.
- Want more? The optional GHC™ 50 autopilot instrument enhances your autopilot experience.
- When connected to your compatible Garmin chartplotter, all Reactor 40 corepacks offer powerboat and sailing features, including heading hold and step turns — plus wind hold and tack/jibe when paired with a wind sensor (sold separately.)
Technical Specifications - Reactor 40 :
- Unit dimensions (W x H x D) - 4.3" x 4.4" x 1.9" (10.9 x 11.2 x 4.8 cm)
- Display resolution (W x H) - 320 x 240 pixels
- Display Type - QVGA color LCD display
- NMEA output - NMEA 2000
- Supply voltage - 10 to 20V
- Operating temperature - -15° C to 70 C° (5° F to 158° F)
Technical Specifications - GHC™ 50:
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 5.5” x 4.1” x 2.0” (14.0 x 10.5 x 5.1 cm)
- Display Type - 800 x 480 WVGA
- Display Size - 5" (12.7 cm)
- Touch Display - Yes
- Knob Control - With GRID 10/20
- Remote Control via ANT+® Connectivity - Yes
- Wi-Fi Connectivity - Yes
- NMEA 2000 Networking - Yes
- Ethernet - Yes
What's in the Box?
- Reactor 40 CCU (Course Computer Unit)
- GHC™ 50 marine autopilot touchscreen display
- ECU (Electronic Control Unit)
- ECU power cable
- Interconnect cable
- Shadow Drive
- NMEA 2000® drop cables (2 meters)
- NMEA 2000 power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connectors
- Male and female terminators
*Sold as an Individual
- Steering Type: Hydraulic
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 8"W x 22"L WT: 5 lbs
- UPC: 753759302849
Owner's Manual (pdf)