Garmin GHC 50 Marine Autopilot Touchscreen Display [010-02731-00]Regular price $799.99
GHC™ 50 Marine Autopilot Touchscreen Display
Control your boat with confidence by using the GHC 50 autopilot instrument. Featuring a 5” high-resolution touchscreen interface, this standalone, easy-to-navigate autopilot acts as your boating companion - no matter where the waters take you. Its edge-to-edge glass design aligns with high-end GPSMAP® chartplotters to create a sleek, stunning look for your helm. After sharing settings with your installed Garmin MFDs, GHC 50 and your other Garmin units on your boat become a single system for seamless operation.
Choose between wireless remote or wire-controlled options, plus the Ethernet interface allows for network sharing and Wi-Fi® connectivity.
All Garmin GHP Reactor™ autopilots, select quatix® multisport marine smartwatches, the Garmin autopilot remote, and GRID™ 20 remote.
- Easy Navigation and Readability - the bright 5” WVGA touchscreen looks good, and its anti-glare display makes navigation simple and hassle-free.
- Seamless Design Integration - with a premium industrial design and edge-to-edge glass display, the GHC 50 autopilot instrument aligns perfectly with your high-end GPSMAP® chartplotters, creating a stunning look for your helm.
- Wireless or Wired Remote Options - the choice is yours — control your autopilot instrument via wire or a wireless remote for a navigation experience that works best for you.
- Integrate Your System - if you have multiple compatible Garmin devices on your boat, you can share information among them for a more integrated marine system.
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 5.5” x 4.1” x 2.0” (14.0 x 10.5 x 5.1 cm)
- Display Type - 800 x 480 WVGA
- Display Size - 5" (12.7 cm)
- Touch Display - Yes
- Knob Control - With GRID 10/20
- Remote Control via ANT+® Connectivity - Yes
- Wi-Fi Connectivity - Yes
- NMEA 2000 Networking - Yes
- Ethernet - Yes
In the Box:
- GHC™ 50
- Black trim piece snap cover
- Protective cover
- Flush mount gasket and hardware
- Garmin Marine Network cable
- Garmin Marine Network adapter cable
- NMEA 2000® drop cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connectors and terminators
*Sold as an Individual
Owner's Manual (pdf)