FUSION MS-BT100 Bluetooth Dongle [MS-BT100]Regular price $54.99 Sale price $48.95 Save $6.04
Marine Bluetooth Dongle (Audio only)
Designed to enable Bluetooth audio streaming from a compatible Apple, Android, Windows, BlackBerry or other Bluetoothcompatible media device directly to any FUSION marine stereo (with AUX input).
The MS-BT100 supports live audio streaming and is accessed through the auxiliary input audio source on your stereo. Whether you have an iPhone, Android or Windows smartphone you can enjoy your favorite audio tracks through FUSION's award winning marine entertainment systems.
If you're on the move or relaxing on the deck, simply reach into your pocket for direct Media Device Control of the audio experience from your compatible device.
Designed with the marine environment in mind, the MS-BT100 boasts International IP65 water resistant rating to protect against the harsh marine environment.
Simply connect the MS-BT100 to the Auxiliary input RCA connectors on your marine stereo and connect the power to the amplifier power output for instant Bluetooth functionality.
The MS-BT100 has an effective range of 33 ft around your vessel, so whether you're on the deck or at the helm enjoy uninterrupted audio streaming.
- Live Audio Streaming: Apple, Android, Windows, BlackBerry or other Bluetooth compatible device streaming
- Media Device Control: Navigate your music library while you're on the move directly from your smartphone
- Simple installation: Connect the RCA connectors to the AUX input on your FUSION marine stereo. +12V Power and ground connection required
- Water Resistant Design: IP65 Water Resistant, designed to operate in the marine environment
- 33 ft Effective Range - Advanced audio control within this range
- 1 Year Limited Consumer Warranty: For peace of mind
Compatible with any Bluetooth enabled FUSION Marine Stereo.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)