FUSION Apollo Marine Zone Amplifier - 140W [010-02569-00]Regular price $179.99
Apollo™ Marine Zone Amplifier - 140W
Amplify the moment with an Apollo™ marine amplifier – designed specifically for use with your FUSION DSP-enabled marine stereo and Fusion speakers.
This efficient zone amplifier provides audio zone expansion for high-quality sound in more areas on your boat. With 20-watt RMS per channel (at 4 ohms), this 2 channel amplifier allows you to add an extra pair of speakers on board. The Easy Tune feature automatically regulates audio settings for the best sound quality without manual adjustments (Requires setup using the Fusion-Link™ app on a compatible smartphone).
FUSION Apollo AP-DA214
- RMS Power - 20-watt RMS per channel (at 4 ohms), allowing you to add an extra pair of speakers on board.
- Efficient Class-D Design - Uses less power, so you can listen to music for longer at higher volumes, with less drain on the battery.
- Easy Tune Feature - Automatically adjusts audio settings for the best possible sound quality with no manual adjustments required (Requires setup using the Fusion-Link app on a compatible smartphone).
- Compact Design - The compact size of the zone amplifier makes it a versatile option for mounting on board.
- LED Indicator - Show issues with electrical currents and shorts as well as temperature.
- Less Total Harmonic Distortion - The amplifier is designed with minimal distortion and noise, allowing for better quality audio.
- Ignition Protected - Intelligent electronic fuse prevents damage from over/under current, temperature, output short, and other faults.
- Conformal Coated PCBs - The amplifier circuit board has been specially coated to provide enhanced protection from the marine elements.
- Powder Coated Aluminum Finish - Salt fog, temperature, vibration, and UV tested with a modern aesthetic design to add style to your boat.
- Easy Installation - A mounting bracket is included in the box allowing you to simply clip the amplifier in place for a clean finish.
- 12- and 24-Volt Compatible - The zone amplifier is designed to work with both 12- and 24-volt electrical systems.
- True-Marine™ Design - Designed to withstand the harshest marine environments season after season, the zone amplifier is IPX7 rated and comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Peak Power - 140 Watts
- Power at 4 ohm - 20 Watt RMS
- Power at 2 ohm - 30 Watt RMS
- Operating Voltage - 10.8 to 32 VDC
- Class D Amplifier
- Water Rating - IPX7
- Dimensions with bracket (W x H x D) - 3.94" x 4.53" x 1.89"
- Dimensions without bracket (W x H x D) - 3.94" x 3.94" x 1.57"
- Weight - 1.01 pounds
In the Box:
- One Apollo zone amplifier
- One mounting bracket
- Three 6-gauge, self-tapping screws
- Wiring loom
- Installation instructions
- Important safety and product information (ISPI)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Bridgeable: No
- Channels - Available: 2
- Waterproof Rating: Splashproof
- Watts: 140
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 6"W x 6"L WT: 1.55 lbs
- UPC: 753759269753