Furuno 12V-24V 7 Amp Converter f/DRS12AX X-Class Open Array - Newmar [NEW-12V-24V-7A]Regular price $425.00 Sale price $379.95 Save $45.05
12V-24V 7 Amp Converter for DRS12AX X-Class Open Array - Newmar
Newmar 12-24-7 Step Up Dc-Dc Converter 7amp Conitnuos
These "UP" converters produce 24 volts from 12 volt systems and are ideal for managing dual voltage applications on marine vessels without having to install a 24 volt battery and dedicated charging system. Choose from two types depending on your application:
In the Standard, Non-Isolated Series the 12V input and 24V output share a common negative ground and are ideal when installing certain electronics that operate better on 24 volts when a robust 12 volt system exists. Models available in outputs of 7, 16 and 25 amps.
Standard, Non-Isolated Series
- Intended for use on negative ground systems
- 10 -15 VDC input range
- 7 Amp output
- Current limited, voltage spike suppression, automatic thermal shutdown and recovery
- Input: 10 - 15V DC
- Output: 27.2 VDC +/-5% at extreme temperature load, input, tolerance, etc.
- Ripple: <100mV P-P
- Regulation: +/- 5% Line/Load
- Duty Cycle:
- Intermittent: 2 minutes, 20% duty
- Continuous: 24 hours, 100% duty
- Operating Temp: -25º - 30º C, derate linearly from 30 to 0% @ 80º C
- Efficiency: 93% - Typical.
- Anodized aluminum, glass filled polycarbonate, dust water and impact resistance to IP533
- Front panel terminal block
- Output indicator: Green LED
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.