Clipper Wired Tactical Wind Mast Sensor - NMEA 0183 Output [MHU-TACT]Regular price $279.00
Wired Tactical Wind Mast Sensor
A high performance system that sends NMEA wind speed and direction data 10 times a second.
In demanding conditions, where high performance is essential, the Clipper Tactical wind mast sensor is the ideal choice. With ten updates every second it responds very quickly to the changes in wind speed and direction, which occur during tricky manoeuvres. The sensor is supplied complete with a mast mounting kit, 20 metres of light weight cable and all necessary electrical connectors to complete the installation. The output data is in the NMEA 0183 format and can be used to drive any compatible display that utilises the MWV sentence.
- Mast transmitter supplied with 20M of cable
- NMEA 0183 4800 Baud data sentence MWV – update rate = 10 per second
- Wind speed 0 to 99.9 Kts
- Wind direction 0 to 360°
- Supply voltage nominal 12V
- Wind sensor supply current 9mA
- Instrument Function: Wind
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 7"W x 15"L WT: 2.5 lbs
- UPC: 799439091993