Ancor 16-14 Gauge Heat Shrink Step-Down Multi-Wire Connectors - 3-Pack Regular price $7.99 Sale price $5.95 Save $2.04
16-14 Gauge Heat Shrink Step-Down Multi-Wire Connectors - 3-Pack
Ancor's assortment of adhesive lined heat shrink butt connectors can be used as a step-down from one gauge size to another or as a multi-wire connector for one gauge size wire. These connectors offer a sealed alternative for products such as a quick-tap or 3-way connector in areas where corrosion is a concern.
- 4:1 shrink ratio tubing to ensure a watertight seal between wires
- Flared barrel with uniform copper wall ensures an easy and proper mechanical crimp
- Crimp indicator on barrel for proper placement of installation tool
- Clear heat shrink tubing ensures crimp accuracy
- Colored stripes on the barrel indicate which crimp die to use, regardless of application
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Gauge: 16-14 AWG
- Package Qty: 3
- Heat Shrink: Yes
- Type: Butt Connectors
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 1"W x 1"L WT: 0.1 lbs
- UPC: 091887983302
Quick Guide (pdf)