Airmar TM165HW Chirp High Wide 600W Transom Mount Transducer - Requires Adapter Cable [TM165HW]Regular price $500.00 Sale price $371.95 Save $128.05
TM165HW Chirp High Wide 600W Transom Mount Transducer - Requires Adapter Cable
Replacing a non-Chirp or single frequency transducer with the AIRMAR TM165HW (High Wide) 600W Chirp-ready transom mount transducer provides anglers with an inexpensive and easy performance upgrade to their current sonar systems. The TM165HW is legendary for producing the finest detail and largest coverage area of any transom mounted model in its class.
The TM165HW is perfect for fishing boats up to 25 feet (8 meters) and recommended for planing hulls made from fiberglass, metal or wood - both outboard and IO.
TM165HW delivers large, crisp return images on the display with a noise-free, clear picture of the action below. Better coverage from top to bottom with stronger, well-defined fish targets.
Super Wide 30° Average Beamwidth Achieves 3x the Coverage Under the Boat as Compared to Standard High Frequency Chirp-ready Transducers (eg, the popular B75H)
The TM165HW is compatible with the following sonar brands and models:
- Lowrance: All models compatible except Hook series
- Humminbird: SM300; Helix and Solix can be set manually
- Garmin: GPSMAP 7600, 8600, 7X2/9X2/10x2/12x2, GSD26
- Raymarine: compatible with all models
- Simrad: compatible with all models
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Requires Mix and Match cable
- 600 W with a maximum depth of 152 m (500')
- High Frequency: 150 kHz to 250 kHz for superior shallow water performance, bottom detail and fish target separation
- High-wide beamwidth provides more coverage under the boat for detecting fish in the upper water column
- Super wide 30° average beamwidth for superior coverage under the boat and maximum detection area
- High-performance, low-profile design provides excellent resolution at speed when installed properly
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
The TM165HW is an AIRMAR Mix and Match transducer. 600W Mix and Match transducers are made as a common base transducer with a short (2m) cable attached, plus an interchangeable longer (8m) brand-specific adapter cable.
- Temperature: Yes
- Speed Included: No
- Pins: 12
- Mounting Style: Transom
- Imagining: Standard
- Chirp: High Wide
- Cable Length (Feet): 2m
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 2.55 lbs
- UPC: 801769002775