303 Marine Aerospace Protectant - 16oz Regular price $19.99 Sale price $15.99 Save $4.00
Marine Aerospace Protectant - 16oz
No other product provides this much protection for your boat and water gear. Use Aerospace Protectant to keep your boat’s seats, sails, hull and windows colorful and clean. Marine Aerospace Protectant is a premium protectant designed to safeguard boats and boat equipment against the damaging effects of daily exposure to UV rays. It’s safe for use on outdoor gear and apparel, too.
Simply spray on and wipe dry to restore color and luster, repel stains and prevent fading even in the harshest marine conditions and sunniest climates. Aerospace Marine will even help keep fishing gear clean and prevent inflatable boats from sticking together during storage. And because it’s 100% free of grease-producing silicone oils and petroleum distillates, Aerospace is safe to use on all your outdoor materials - vinyl, rubber, fiberglass and more.
No other protectant beautifies as intensely or preserves as powerfully. Keep your boat, water sport equipment and outdoor gear shiny season after season.
- Powerful UV blockers prevent fading, cracking and premature aging
- Ideal for - Hypalon inflatable boats, wet/dry suits, tires, side-out seals, RV EDPM rubber roofing, helmets, visors, and goggles. Not for use on unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics (canvas), floorings, clear plastics, gauge panels or headlights.
- Dries to a clear matte finish
- Restores lost color and luster
- Easy to use - Simply spray on and wipe dry
- Safe and effective for vinyl, Plexiglas®, carbon fiber, rubber, plastics and finished leather
- Made in the U.S.A.
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethylbenzene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Ethylene Glycol which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Type: Corrosion Protection
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 4"W x 11"L WT: 1.2 lbs
- UPC: 082043003408