TACO Grand Slam GS-950BHC Electric Anchor Stern Light - Black Anodized Aluminum [GS-950BHC]Regular price $1,899.99 Sale price $1,441.95 Save $458.04
Grand Slam GS-950BHC Electric Anchor & Stern Light - Black Anodized Aluminum
Not only can boaters adjust the position of their masthead anchor light with the simple push of a button, but the popular GS-950 is now available with a black hard coat anodized aluminum finish – providing enhanced protection from the elements in style. Ideal for powered vessels 39’ and under (12 meters and under), the GS-950BHC is certified for USCG-required 3 nautical miles. The GS-950BHC is a fully electric unit with hidden wires inside the hardtop. This mount easily installs to the surface of the hardtop and fits all top thicknesses. The GS-950BHC lights run on 12 volts and consist of four 3-watt LED Cree chips driven by two Mean Well drivers.
Features & Benefits:
- 4 Electric Masthead Anchor Lights
- Black hard coat anodized aluminum
- Machined / Anodized aluminum body with a Light-brushed finish
- Certified for USCG-required 3-nm
- Includes tube, light, and 6” lead of 20-gauge wire from the base
- 12-volt DC power supply for light function
- Threaded shaft for consistent lift and descent
- Brass bearings for smooth operation
- Features breakaway pin for manual operation
- Mounts to all hardtops
- Reliable long-life LEDs
- 6-Watt Stern Light and 12-watt Anchor
- Low-draw, 0.6 amps per light
- Low-voltage 12-24VDC
- Pairs with Backing Plate (BP-0850AEY), which is sold separately
- Pairs with 6-degree Wedge Plate (WP-850-950), which is sold separately
- Made in the USA
- 1-year limited warranty
- Mount Base Diameter (inch): 4-1/4"
- Max height of Mount (inch): 6-1/8"
- Individual Weight (pounds): 3.5 lbs.
*Sold in a case of four
- Housing: Black
- LED: Yes
- Visible Range (Miles): 3
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12