SI-TEX SVS-760CF Dual Frequency Chartplotter/Sounder w/ Navionics+ Flexible Coverage & Bronze Thru-Hull Triducer [SVS-760CFTH2]Regular price $1,424.00 Sale price $1,196.95 Save $227.05
Sitex SVS-760CF Chartplotter/Sounder w/B744V-CX Thru Hull Transducer Combo
The versitile SVS-760CF is a combination digital echo sounder and chartplotter with built-in 50-channel GPS receiver capable of running both C-MAP MAX and Navionics Gold cartograph, the unit has a world base chart that covers everywhere down to a 10mile scale and comes with a Navionics Chart for North America.
The 50/200kHz SVS-760 sounder features powerful 600W output and a vertically oriented, sunlight viewable 7.5" color LCD display that optimizes presentation of bottom composition/contour and fish targets beneath the vessel. With depth ranges down to 4,800 feet, a high-resolution color LCD display, clearly marked controls and large, easy-to-use controls, this sounder is ideal for professional users as well as serious sportfishing duty.
SI-TEX's digital sounding technology eliminates unwanted noise and provides a sharp image of the seabed and fish targets. The unit's high-speed CPU delivers seamless zooming and provides superior readings even at higher boat speeds. This powerful processor also ensures that even the smallest fish targets are presented on the display. Among the SVS-760CF's long list of professional sounder features are White Line/Black Line Bottom Discriminator to separate bottom-hugging fish from the sea floor, Auto/Manual Gain and Range Selection, Bottom Lock, Bottom Zoom and A-Scope. Users can select from various fish symbols based on the size and type of targets being marked.
For enhanced operation and awareness, alarms are provided for Depth, Fish School and Water Temperature. The SVS-760CF also features an SD card slot, allowing fishermen to back up information and record data on important fishing spots.
The SVS-760CF delivers all this fishfinding performance with the added capabilities of a powerful chartplotter. The ability to run both types of cartography in the same machine allows boaters to select the platform that works best for their region, personal preference and specific boating needs on any given voyage. This machine also provides Navionics Sonar Chart Bathymetric recording capability, allowing boaters to survey their own areas and have this data added to the Navionics Sonar Chart Database. The unit is also Navionics Community Layer capable, allowing users to download the latest information for their chart area.
The SVS-760CF offers tremendous memory, with storage for 20,000 marks/waypoints, 100 routes and 50,000 track points. It is also designed for easy integration with SI-TEX's Metadata AIS module (or other AIS receivers) for enhanced situational awareness and safety at sea.
All this technology is contained in a rugged, compact IPX-7 waterproof case that can be mounted indoors or out, on any style or size of boat.
B744V Thru-Hull Triducer 600kW, 50/200kHzThe B744V Triducer Multisensor provides you with depth, speed, and temperature in one thru-hull housing. This unit is ideal for all 600 Watt fishfinders and requires only a single hole in the hull. The B744V's valve assembly prevents water from rushing into the hull when the insert is removed for cleaning or storage. The innovative housing design allows the TRIDUCER Multisensor to be fully recessed into its custom High-Performance Fairing. The end result is a streamlined installation. At speeds above 30 knots (34 MPH), the B744V will produce clear images and solid bottom tracking.
- Thru Hull Bronze Housing
- Frequency: 50/200 kHz
- Cone: 45 Degrees/12 Degrees
- Depth, speed, and temperature in one housing
- Maximum depth range 50 kHz 235m to 353m (800' to 1,200') - 200 kHz 118m to 206m (400' to 700')
- Greatly improved high-speed performance at both 50 kHz and 200 kHz when installed with a high-performance fairing
- Self-closing sea valve reduces water flow into the hull when paddlewheel insert is removed
- Speed Operating Range: 1 knot to 45 knots (1 MPH to 52 MPH)
- The extra length of the B744VL allows mounting into thicker and/or high deadrise hulls
- Boat Size: 9m (30') and up
- Speed insert is easily removed for service or storage
- Fins on sides of paddlewheel cavity improve accuracy at low speeds and in cross flow conditions
- Valve assembly is replaceable
- Airmar's fairings are easy to cut and will not swell or rot
- 8 pin connector
- Shielding eliminates interference between the speed and depth sensors for more accurate instrument readings
- Inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths
- Slow trolling, structure fishing and drifting
- Deep-water lake fishing
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map
- Screen Size: 7.5"
- Touchscreen: No
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 12"W x 16"L WT: 14.7 lbs
Owner's Manual (pdf)