Raymarine i70s Wireless Wind Pack [T70347]Regular price $2,199.99 Sale price $2,084.95 Save $115.04
i70s Wireless Wind Pack
Maximum Visibility and Maximum Versatility
The i70s multifunction gives you the flexibility to display instrument and navigation data that is most important to you. Equipped with a bold and bright 4.1” display the i70s is easy-to-customize with digital, analog, and graphical displays of depth, speed, wind, and more. Add the i70s to your existing Raymarine instrument system or create a network of i70s displays and sensors, the choice is yours.
- 4.1” super bright oversized LCD for maximum visibility
- All-weather optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colors, sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle
- Glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine eS and gS Series multifunction displays
- Simple user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions
- Customizable data displays of depth, speed, wind, and more
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA2000* networks
- NMEA2000 connectivity* for engine, environment fuel, and navigation data
- Convenient AIS repeater mode allows you to visually track nearby AIS targets
- Combine the i70s with the ITC-5 instrument transducer convertor and connect to analog depth, speed, and wind sensors
- Network the i70s with Airmar DST800 transducers and the new in-hull P70s smart transducer
- Supplied with both black (eS Series style) & (e Series style) gunmetal bezels and protective sun cover
*NMEA2000 certification pending. A DeviceNet to SeaTalkng adaptor is required for connecting the i70s to the NMEA2000 backbone.
Intuitive LightHouse User Interface
The i70s places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips. The LightHouse instrument interface is consistent with Raymarine LightHouse multifunction displays, so Raymarine MFD users will feel right at home with the i70s.
Raymarine i70s allows for connectivity to the following onboard networks:
- First-generation SeaTalk networks using a SeaTalk to SeaTalkng adapter cable
- Current generation SeaTalkng networks
- NMEA2000 networks using a SeaTalkng to DeviceNet adaptor
- In addition to flexible networking capability, the i70s features user-selectable data sources, for integration with multi-sensor networks.
The Wireless Advantage
The Micro-Talk Gateway enables performance-minded sailors to take advantage of the enhanced accuracy and installation convenience offered by Raymarine’s wireless, solar-powered wind transmitter options. Now it’s possible to use these ultra-lightweight and highly accurate sensors with Raymarine i60, i70, and i70s Instrument systems. When used in conjunction with the optional Raymarine Wireless Mast Rotation Sensor, the system can also provide ultra-precise wind information onboard sailing craft with rotating masts including winged sailboats. The mast rotation angle is also transmitted to Raymarine LightHouse II (v17) Multifunction Displays.
Mirco-Talk™ Wireless Gateway
Raymarine’s new Micro-Talk Wireless Performance Sailing Gateway seamlessly joins together wired and wireless systems enabling you to achieve all-new levels of high-performance sailing! Benefits include:
- Performance sailing with wireless wind enhancement on your Raymarine MFD; with accurate lay lines
- Use the power of your Raymarine MFD to inspire enhanced competitive sailing
- True wind achieved with sophisticated airflow and yaw algorithms
- Provides real-time data with a robust and fast refresh rate
- Mast rotation position sensing, for wing sailboats
- Quick installation, light and wireless connection to the wind vane
- Low power when used with Raymarine solar-powered wireless devices
T120 Wireless Wind Transmitter
The solar-powered Raymarine® T120 Wireless Wind Transmitter sends data wirelessly to Raymarine wireless displays.
- Functions include:
- Wind Speed
- Wind Angle
- Solar-powered wireless masthead transducer sends key wind data to Raymarine wireless cruising instruments via wireless link
- Simple to install, even with the mast in place – with no wires running down your mast or through your hull
- Calibration for wind speed and direction at your wind display