NavPod GP2502 SystemPod Pre-Cut f/Raymarine e7/e7D w/Space On The Left f/12" Wide Guard [GP2502]Regular price $379.99 Sale price $321.95 Save $58.04
GP2502 SystemPod Pre-Cut for Raymarine e7/e7D with space on left for 12" Wide Guard
GP2500 Series for 12" Guard, SystemPods for Sail are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic.
A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards.
SystemPods for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stachion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.
Usable Face: 15.05"W x 6.25"H
All SystemPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-poof fasteners
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
- Mounting Style: Pedestal
- Cut/Uncut: Cut
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 10"W x 18"L WT: 4.7 lbs
- UPC: 659988108026