Lowrance Outboard Pilot Hydraulic Pack [000-11748-001]Regular price $1,049.00
Lowrance Outboard Pilot Hydraulic Pack
Everything you need in one box to fit an autopilot to your outboard motor, the Outboard Pilot lets you focus on fishing activity while keeping the boat on course.
When connected to a Lowrance HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch, the Outboard Pilot can steer to a waypoint or along a route, select a turn pattern or simply hold a constant heading.
The Lowrance SmartSteer™ user interface allows you to easily switch between electric-steer, trolling-motor control and outboard motor control directly from your HDS display. And, with your HDS display, you can easily convert trails to routes - so you can retrace a previous track and get your boat back to the dock from your fishing area.
- HDS Units require 3.5 Software
- Steer your outboard motor to a heading, waypoint, route or cursor, with control from your HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch display
- Lowrance SmartSteer™ interface provides control of your hydraulic outboard motor, as well as the MotorGuide Xi5 Pinpoint electric-steer trolling motor
- "One-touch" route creation from trails
- Pre-set turn patterns for more effective fishing/trolling presentations
- Recommended for single-outboard setups, on boats that are 30 feet and less, in length
- VRF (Virtual Rudder Feedback).simplifies pilot installation eliminating the need for a rudder position sensor
- Easy setup.straightforward guide steps you through first-time install
- Easy-to-install, plug-and-socket connection with no complex terminal wiring
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
- Dash-mount button for one-touch Auto/Standby activation
- Steer to Heading, Course or Route
- High efficiency, super-quiet 0.8L hydraulic gear pump
- Add a second Helm station to a boat using the HDS Power steer commands - no need for additional hydraulics + steering wheel.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
NAC-1 Autopilot Computer - 000-11769-001 - The brains behind the Lowrance Outboard Pilot system. It contains the steering computer and electronics for the drive unit motor and clutch.
PUMP-1 Hydraulic Pump - 000-11770-001 - 0.8L reversible hydraulic pump, compatible with SeaStar manual helm pumps up to 14ci
Point-1AP Heading and GPS Sensor - Provides extremely accurate and rapid boat position update, along with heading for accurate boat direction at any speed
N2K 4 Way - 000-10996-001 - NMEA2000 4-way joiner. Connect four NMEA2000 Micro-C devices to the NMEA2000 Network.
N2KEXT-2RD - 000-0119-88- .6M (2') NMEA 2000® cable for backbone extension or or drop cable to connect an additional network device
N2KEXT-6RD - 000-0127-53 - 1.82M (6') NMEA 2000® cable for backbone extension or drop cable to connect an additional network device
N2KEXT-15RD - 000-0119-86 - 4.55M (15') NMEA 2000® cable for backbone extension or or drop cable to connect an additional network device
TR-120-KIT - 000-0127-52 - Set of 1 male and 1 female NMEA 2000® terminators
MICRO-C POWER CABLE ONLY - NO T CONN - 000-12202-001
- Steering Type: Hydraulic
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 11"W x 18"L WT: 13.5 lbs
- UPC: 9420024134313