Glomex WeBBoat Link Pro Ext Dual-SIM 4G/WiFi Indoor Unit Coastal Ocean Internet System - Extended Range Kit f/North America [IT1304PROEXT/US]Regular price $1,880.00 Sale price $1,194.95 Save $685.05
$100 Mail-In Rebate w/Qualifying Purchases UNTIL 12/31/2022 VIEW
WeBBoat® Link Pro Ext Dual-SIM 4G/WiFi Indoor Unit Coastal & Ocean Internet System - Extended Range Kit for North America
weBBoat® Link PRO (code IT1304PRO) is the Dual-SIM 4G/Wi-Fi indoor unit Coastal & Ocean internet system to get internet on your boat and a secure Wi-Fi hotspot inside and outside the boat using the in-built 4G and Wi-Fi antennas for fast connection up to 20 miles from the coast. The weBBoat® Link PRO is a true compact Plug & Play device that requires minimal setup.
You can use multiple mixed internet connection methods, allowing the combination of satellite, cellular, Wi-Fi, or any fixed-line services, if available, into a single onboard internet system. This allows a non-stop internet connection while cruising both closed to the coast and offshore.
As the boat moves away from the marina weBBoat® Link PRO loses the ability to connect to the marina WiFi but still has cellular and satellite connectivity capability.
Some of the weBBoat® Link main features are:
- Automatic APN: Easier and Faster configuration with the automatic selection of your SIM card carrier APN.
- Using the Glomex WebUI or App you can manage and configure any aspect of your onboard internet connection system. You can also read/send SMS and check the SIM credit and the cellular internet data consumption.
- Priority function: to choose which connection type is used and in which assigned priority order. Typically, the highest priority links will be the cheaper high bandwidth connections (marina Wi-Fi, then Cellular) with the lowest priority link being the more expensive satellite internet connection. With weBBoat Link, you can choose to also enable only one internet connection method, for example, the marina WI-FI to reduce the cellular or satellite internet data consumption and costs.
- Encrypted real-time peer-to-peer connection for remote set-up and service
- Big Yacht
- SINGLE MICRO SIM system
- Automatic switch Wi-FI registered networks to 4G.
- automatic APN
- SMS management function
- V-SAT/SAT internet autoswitch mode
- switching cellular data to external Wi-Fi
- encrypted real-time peer-to-peer connection for remote set-up and service
- 4G backup WAN function
- LTE 4G up to 100 Mbps in download
- DC- HSPA+ up to 42 Mbps in download
- Power Supply: 10/30 VDC
- LTE (FDD) Bands for code IT1304: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20 - (TDD) B38/B40/B41
- LTE (FDD) Bands for code IT1304/US: B2/B4/B12 (AT & T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Telus)
- LTE (FDD) Bands for code IT1304/SA: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B28 - (TDD)B40 (Telstra) - Anatel certified
- DC- HSPA+/HASPA+/HSPA/UMTS Bands for code IT1304: 850/900/2100 MHz
- DC- HSPA+/HASPA+/HSPA/UMTS Bands for code IT1304/US: 850/1700/1900 MHz
- DC- HSPA+/HASPA+/HSPA/WCDMA Bands for code IT1304/SA: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE Bands for code IT1304: 900/1800 MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE Bands for code IT1304/SA: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Mode LTE: DL 150 Mbps
- DC-HSPA+: DL 42 Mbps
- Complies with IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, and IEEE 802.11b wireless
- 4 Ethernet ports (1 WAN + 3 LAN)
- 4 Diversity (high) performance antennas
- 2 High Gain Wi-Fi antennas
- SMS reboot function
- Android and iOS App for an easy control
- WebUI for advanced settings
- Easy installation requires only a power supply connection 12/24V