Fusion Apollo Marine Monoblock Amplifier - 2000W [010-02284-10]Regular price $649.99
Apollo™ Marine Monoblock Amplifier - 2000W
Amplify the moment with an Apollo™ marine amplifier – designed specifically for use with your Fusion DSP-enabled marine stereo and Fusion speakers.
This powerful and efficient mono-block amplifier is the difference between hearing the music and feeling it. With an impressive 650-watt RMS (at 4 ohms), this amplifier is specifically designed to power a subwoofer. The Easy Tune feature automatically regulates audio settings for the best sound quality without manual adjustments (Requires setup using the Fusion-Link™ app on a compatible smartphone).
Fusion Apollo™ MS-API2000
- Impressive Power: 650-watt RMS (at 4 ohms), specifically designed to power a subwoofer.
- Efficient Class-D Design: Uses less power, so you can listen to music for longer at higher volumes, with less drain on the battery.
- Easy Tune Feature - Automatically adjusts audio settings for the best possible sound quality with no manual adjustments required (Requires setup using the Fusion-Link app on a compatible smartphone).
- LED Indicator - Show issues with electrical currents and shorts as well as temperature.
- Less Total Harmonic Distortion - The amplifier is designed with minimal distortion and noise, allowing for better quality audio.
- Ignition Protected - Intelligent electronic fuse prevents damage from over/under current, temperature, output short, and other faults.
- Conformal Coated PCBs -The amplifier circuit board has been specially coated to provide enhanced protection from the marine elements.
- Powder Coated Aluminum Finish - Salt fog, temperature, vibration, and UV tested with a modern aesthetic design to add style to your boat.
- Easy Installation - Proprietary cable connectors and a mounting bracket are included in the box. The cable connectors allow you to pre-wire your speakers/subwoofers, while the mounting bracket allow you to simply clip the amplifier in place for a clean finish.
- True-Marine™ Design - Designed to withstand the harshest marine environments season after season and comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Peak Power - 2000 Watts
- Power at 4 ohm - 650 Watt RMS
- Power at 2 ohm - 1100 Watt RMS
- Operating Voltage - 10.8 to 16 VDC
- Class D Amplifier
- Water Rating - IPX2
- Dimensions with bracket (W x H x D) - 9.25" x 7.06" x 2.13"
- Dimensions without bracket (W x H x D) - 9.25" x 7.06" x 1.75"
- Weight - 4.85 pounds
In the Box:
- One Apollo monoblock amplifier
- One mounting bracket
- One power connector
- One speaker connector
- Four 8-gauge, flat head self-tapping screws
- Four 8-gauge, pan head self-tapping screws (for mounting bracket)
- Four screw covers
- Mounting template
- Installation instructions
- Important safety and product information (ISPI)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Bridgeable: Yes
- Waterproof Rating: Splashproof
- Watts: 2000w
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 10"W x 12"L WT: 7.15 lbs
- UPC: 753759232085