FELL Marine MOB+ Basepack [72.380.206]Regular price $219.99
MOB+ is an electronically controlled, wireless cut-off switch which can be used on all boats. The MOB+ system consists of an easy to install xHUB mounted in your boat and one (1) wearable xFOB. The two (2) communicate wirelessly with each other.
As you step aboard your boat, press the xFOB to connect to the xHUB. A green light and an audio signal will confirm the connection and the engine can be started. Should a fall over board occur, the engine will be shut down. Engine shut down is initiated by the xFOB being under water or more than 50 feet from the xHUB. Six (6) seconds after shut down, passengers can restart the engine to save the person in the water. When leaving the boat press the xFOB once to disconnect.
The xHUB connects to power (12V-24V) and to your engine stopping system.
xFOB's offer a range of wearable options for you to be most comfortable using the system. The xFOB has more than 300 hours of battery life, and is powered by an easy to change standard coin cell (CR2032) battery.
Up to four (4) xFOB’s can be connected to the xHUB at the same time, with one (1) unit acting as the captain’s stop unit, and the additional three (3) as alarm units for passengers. Up to 20 xFOB's can be stored per xHUB.
*As of April 1, 2021, the U.S.C.G. implemented a new law passed by Congress requiring the use of engine cut-off switches (ECOS) and the associated engine cut-off switch link (ECOSL) on recreational vessels. The law is relevant to all federally navigable waterways and specifically applies to recreational vessels with the following characteristics:
- Vessels less than 26 feet in length
- Vessels with an engine capable of 115 lbs. static thrust (approximately 2-3 hp)
- Vessels built in January 2020 or later
- Alarm only or Alarm/Stop - Choose to connect an xHUB with alarm only or stop/alarm functionality.
- Sound and flashing light - When an xFOB goes overboard, the xHUB sounds an alarm and flashes Red.
- Freedom Onboard - Up to 50' range.
- Automatic Engine Stop - If you fall over board the engine will stop as you hit the water.
- Easy to use - Click once to connect and once to disconnect.
- Weight - 164 grams
- Temperature range - -15°C to 55°C
- Voltage Source xHUB - 10 - 32 Vdc
- Voltage Source xFOB - CR2032 - 3V lithium battery
- Fuse - 1A- 3A
- Alarm decible - 85db
- Cutout dimension - 2-1/6" Diameter
In the Box:
- MOB+ xHUB
- MOB+ xFOB w/battery x one (1)
- Connection cable
- Installation hardware
- External antenna (6.5")
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an IndividualThis product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Owner's Manual (pdf)