Jabsco Sliding Vane Self-Priming Diesel Transfer Pump - 9 GPM 12V [23870-1200]Regular price $409.99 Sale price $302.95 Save $107.04
Sliding Vane Self-Priming Diesel Transfer Pump - 9 GPM & 12V
Designed for refuelling small sizes diesel powered vehicles [typical tank sizes up to 200 litres (50 U.S. gallons)] from drums.
Suitable for mounting to the following equipment: Excavators, Cranes, Road rollers (compactors), Pavers, Agricultural machines, Generators, Helicopters.
Suitable for diesel fuel, Kerosene, Paraffin, Hydraulic oils, Oils up to 150 centi Stokes (750 Saybolt Universal) viscosity. .
- Faster refuelling - 35 litres/minute (9.5 U.S.GPM).
- High head capability - 6 metres (19 feet).
- Self priming up to 2.8 metres (9 feet).
- Vibration tested. • IP55 protected motor
- Temperature Range : -30°C to +40°C (-22°F to +104°F)
- Pump Body : Aluminium
- Rotor : Vectra
- Vanes : PTFE Filled Ryton
- Shaft : Steel
- Seal : Nitrile
- Lip Seal Ports : Vertical ½¨ BSP or 19mm hose adaptors (¾¨)
- Motor : 12V permanent magnet, corrosion resistant IP55 protected
- Duty : 25 mins @ +40°C (104°F)
- Current Draw: 15 Amps @ 3m head
- Maximum Current: 20 Amps
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Gallons Per Minute: 9 GPM
- Volts: 12v
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 6.3 lbs
- UPC: 671880050739